Family & Alumni/ae Weekend
Save the date: October 20-22, 2017!
For parents, Family & Alumni/ae Weekend is one of the most exciting dates of the academic calendar. It happens in mid-October, after students have settled in for the semester. The Family Weekend schedule is packed full of activities, showcasing just about every program and facility on Bard’s 1,000 acre campus.
We highly recommend you reserve your accommodations as soon as possible as the hotels, inns and B&Bs in the area always sell out. Registration opens a month before the event and is not required though highly recommended, as many of the activities require signups.
Here are a few highlights:
- Sample Classes
- Panel discussions that include senior administrators, faculty, staff and/or students
- Q&A Session with Bard President Leon Botstein
- Student Performances at the Fisher Center and throughout campus
- Concerts at the Richard B. Fisher Center for the Performing Arts
- Guided tours of campus and the surrounding community
- Entertainment such as the “Mentalist” and Senior Short Films
to view the schedule from 2016.