Your School Information


How to Record a Legal Change of Name

If your name has legally changed since you were a student and you need copies of your transcript or any other official documentation from the College that show your current name, please complete the Name Change Affadavit and mail it to: Office of the Registrar, Bard College, PO Box 5000, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar by email or at 845-758-7458.


Click here to download the transcript request form. To contact the Registrar's Office directly, call 845-758-7458.


To get a copy of your thesis, please contact the Reference Desk of the Stevenson Library at 845-758-7281.